Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us shape the future?
Be a part of the Integrated Supply Chain Engineering team that
applies its expertise and knowledge to develop, implement,
maintain, and optimize methods and processes in the assembly and
test of components, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies used in
Aerospace Fuel & Actuation products. - Using your technical
background, you will be assigned to a cell where you will become a
technical focal for product and process by conducting process
audits, provide hands-on production floor technical support with
troubleshooting and solving poor product yield, reducing scrap and
conduct dispositions of product non-conformances. - You will add
value to the business by introducing process control requirements
and improvements, along with the identification and execution of
cost reduction and yield improvement opportunities. - - -
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams
- Prepare or update reports and documentation
- Use analytical tools and theories for data analysis
- Assembly and Test Troubleshooting
- Issue identification and resolution through cause chain
- Identify and implement continuous improvement
- Product dispositions of non-conforming hardware
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years engineering experience
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements -
- Manufacturing and/or Design Experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key
- Customer and Supplier communication skills
- Proficient project management skills
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
- Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions
- Greenbelt certified or knowledge of Six Sigma tools
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Root Cause and Corrective Action experience
- PCPX familiarity
- JOB ID: HRD181047
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 3475 Wesleyan Blvd N,Rocky Mount,North
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Honeywell
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Rocky Mount , Senior Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!