7th Grade ELA Teacher
Company: Rocky Mount Prep
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 16, 2022
FLSA: ExemptQUALIFICATIONS: Must hold proper state
certificationREPORTS TO: Director of InstructionTERMS OF
EMPLOYMENT: 10-month employee. Work days according to board
approvedschool calendar.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Participate in curriculum review and design.
- Implement a variety of effective instructional strategies
consistent with lesson objectives.
- Diagnose and evaluates student abilities and progress in a
timely and consistent manner.
- Monitor student progress and adjust instruction
- Plan a program of study that meets the individual needs,
interests, and abilities of the students.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to
- Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and
provide progress reports as required.
- Refer students for alternative services as provided by the
District (ESL, Reading, Special Reading).
- Effectively implement district initiatives.
- Effectively collaborate with department and grade level
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Abide by state statutes, school board policies and
- Attend meetings and performs duties as assigned by
administrators or supervisors.
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect
students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintain accurate, complete, and correct records as required by
law, district policy and administrative regulation.
- Serve on committees as assigned.
- Remain current on instructional practices in education. (e.g.
- Bachelors Degree in Education (preferably)
- Teaching License (preferably)
Keywords: Rocky Mount Prep, Rocky Mount , 7th Grade ELA Teacher, Education / Teaching , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!