DE30 - Data Entry Operator III
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: July 11, 2019
Kelly Services is currently seeking Data entry Operators for at
least a 3 month contract position for one of customers who is one
of the top in the Financial industry.
This position is in: Rocky Mount, NC
Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the
Fortune 100--- companies. We provide employment to more than
700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and
best companies both nationally and locally.
- Responsible for operating data entry devices, such as a
keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports,
or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or
disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is
entered. Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in
verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED
- Data entry Experience
- Typing speed of at least 35 wpm
- 2 to 4 years related experience required Skills and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to
detail, and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and
manage ones time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as
Microsoft Word and Excel. Completion of a speed and accuracy data
Hours: Flexible either 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday or 3pm - 11:30pm
Monday - Friday
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and
short-term disability insurance options that are available for
purchase-and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your
local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must
submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you
may contact Anne Jungwirth at 612-214-3768 or email at
firstname.lastname@example.org , however your resume must be received
directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses
anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.Why
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Rocky Mount , DE30 - Data Entry Operator III, Administration, Clerical , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!